Monday, July 2, 2012

Salud!

Fill your glass with a tasty beverage and raise a toast!

Alcohol is optional, but always welcome!!  Make and post your beverage on or by Sunday, July 8th.  Don't forget to link up with Mr. Linky below so that we can all see your fabulous creation.   Please remember to leave a comment after linking up so that we're sure to see your post. 

If you're new to IHCC please visit our WELCOME page for all of the details on how to join in the fun!
If you happened to miss last week's Potluck roundup, head on over now to take a look at all the recipes we shared.

We are a chef-based cooking club, right now featuring the recipes of Rick Bayless. Remember to link up only Bayless recipes! Doing your own spin on one of his recipes is fine. Cheers!


I Heart Cooking Clubs *Salud* Participants
1. Deb in Hawaii--Watermelon Mojitos
2. Kitchen Flavours - Amber Ginger
3. Natashya - Watermelon Mojitos
4. Heather - Horchata de Coco
5. Julie ~ Blackberry Lemonade Mojitos
6. Yvette - Tropical pink limeade
7. Leslie - Banana Daiquiris
8. JamieK - Classic Margaritas

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

12 comments:

Kim said...

Ironic that I'm going to miss this week because I could really use a drink after yesterday. LOL!

Heather S-G said...

I'm definitely looking forward to drinking with RICK BAYLESS this week. Or any week for that matter.

Deb in Hawaii said...

Rick's tasty, refreshing Watermelon Mojitos--made festive for July 4th-- are posted at my place. ;-)

GlorV1 said...

I would love to have a drink with Rick Bayless and to show him that I have all his DVD's and books. I think I need a shot of tequila. Adios!

kitchen flavours said...

Hi everyone, I'm made a refreshing drink with beer, rum, honey, lime and ginger! Toast to all! Yum!

NKP said...

Deb and I were on the same wonderful page this week. More watermelon mojitos at my place!

Heather S-G said...

I can hardly believe it, but I brought something NON-alcoholic this week. Horchata de Coco at my place...

Julie E said...

Had so much fun making a spin on one off Rick's great cocktail recipes!

Tina said...

Looks like a great party!!

Kim said...

Natashya- You and Deb are selling me on that watermelon mojito. Wow, does that look marvelous!

Leslie Harris said...

Hi ladies! I'm back and ready to celebrate summer with Banana Daiquiris! :)

Jamie K said...

Classic Margaritas this week!! Looks like there are lots of libations for me to give a try! They all sound so good!